Conceived in our studio, Loop Easy is our latest Creative Stitching tool, designed to make perfect loops every time!
- Each set contains three templates
- Each template is composed of steps that differ in height (increments: 1/8", 3/16", and 1/4")
- Steps differ in length to accommodate various sizes of thread
- White 1/8" guides assist in marking and stitch placement
- Perfect for the raised leaf stitch (instructions can be found in Second Edition Creative Stitching pg 175), grass, and blossoms, or any stitch that requires loops! Loop Easy can also be used as a measuring tool for fine details, as the guides are 1/8" apart.
- Conveniently sized for stitching on the go!
1. Place Loop Easy on your project where you'd like the loops to be
2. Decide how long you would like your loops to be, and choose the appropriate template and step for your desired loop size.
3. Bring your needle to the front of your work next to one of the white guide lines, then bring your needle to the back of your work next to the same guideline, on the other side of the template.
4. Continue this process for as many loops as you would like, using the white guidelines for even spacing
5. When you have the number of loops needed, pull your Loop Easy template out of the loops and complete your stitch as desired, or leave the loops as they are
The possibilities for this tool are endless. Get creative and experiment with different threads and stitches!